UPDATE: The permanent and special exhibits at the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum are open to the public. The Research Room is open by appointment only. Schedule a virtual orientation prior to booking travel. We will continue to respond to written requests for records at email@example.com. Please check our website or archives.gov/coronavirus for updates on operating hours and status.
We encourage researchers to contact the Library before making a research visit. See the Plan a Research Visit page for further information.
Unless noted by a PDF icon, some or all of the material in FOIAs has been digitized and is viewable online. Links to FOIAs without digitized material will open the Finding Aid. To search within digitized records, please visit the National Archives Catalog.
Please note that there are more records available for viewing in person in the research room than are available online. To learn more about all open Presidential records currently available for research, please view the Finding Aids. Material that has been processed but has not been digitized can be requested via a reproduction order for a fee. Contact the archives staff for more information.
Electronic records, or assets, were born-digital and therefore not digitized by the George W. Bush Presidential Library staff. If a FOIA contains assets in addition to pages, unless otherwise stated, the assets are not currently available online. Electronic records can be viewed in the research room or by contacting the archives.
The FOIA request numbers are for administrative purposes only and are not consecutive.
- 2019-0007-F: Staff Member Office Files related to Steven Spielberg
- 2019-0009-F: Photographs of Steven Spielberg
- 2019-0018-F: Textual National Security Council Records on the Role of the U.S. Navy During Hurricane Katrina in 2005
- 2019-0049-F: The display of portraiture in the White House depicting Andrew Jackson
- 2019-0082-F: Textual NSC Records on U.S.-French relations in the African Great Lakes region
- 2019-0083-F: The guest list for the June 14, 2008 Dinner at the United States Ambassador’s Residence in Paris, France
- 2019-0106-F: Photographs of remarks from Oval Office on September 1, 2005
- 2019-0114-F: Records of President George W. Bush Meeting with the 2001 National Federation for the Blind Mt. Everest Expedition Team
- 2019-0115-F: Letter Sent by Lydia Sandri to President George W. Bush in 2008
- 2019-0126-F: Photographs of requestor at multiple events and President George W. Bush and Laura Bush at the 2005 Congressional Ball
- 2019-0132-F: All images of President George W. Bush with Antonin Scalia, 2007-2008
- 2019-0133-F: Photographs of the Swearing-In Ceremonies for Justice Samuel Alito and Chief Justice John Roberts
- 2019-0134-F: Photographs of the Swearing-In Ceremony for Brett Kavanaugh
- 2019-0135-F: Photographs of President George W. Bush with Leonard Leo
- 2019-0136-F: Photographs and Video of President George W. Bush at the Federalist Society's 25th Anniversary Gala Dinner
- 2019-0147-F: Photographs of Jim Vankeuren, Staff Member in the White House Communications Agency
- 2019-0151-F: Photograph of President George W. Bush after clearing brush at his ranch
- 2019-0152-F: Photograph of President George W. Bush crossing water at his ranch
- 2019-0153-F: Photograph of President George W. Bush with outstretched arms in the rain and snow
- 2019-0154-F: Photographs of the White House from across the street
- 2019-0155-F: Photographs of Kid Rock at a White House Christmas Party
- 2019-0156-F: Camp David overnight visitor logs
- 2019-0180-F: Photographs of a White House Luncheon with Oscar de la Renta on May 16, 2005
- 2019-0187-F: Photographs of a luncheon for General Tommy Franks
- 2019-0188-F: Photographs of a luncheon for the President of Brazil
- 2019-0200-F: Textual records mentioning Kimberly D. Olson
- 2019-0225-F: Calendars for Alex Azar, 8/3/2001 – 01/31/2007
- 2019-0230-F: Letter from the Congressional Black Caucus to President George W. Bush in December 2002
- 2019-0236-F: The Final Passenger Manifests for Air Force One for President George W. Bush’s trips to Africa, July 8 - 12, 2003 and February 16 - 21, 2008
- 2019-0244-F: Internal Administration Discussion of Congressman Paul Ryan’s 2008 Roadmap for America’s Future
- 2019-0258-F: Records Related to the Requested Pardon of Willie Roy Dunmore and President George W. Bush’s Denial
- 2019-0294-F: Materials Relating to Sara Taylor with Subject Lines Pertaining to Kosovo from 01/21/2001 – 09/30/2001 and 11/01/2004 – 11/20/2004
- 2019-0300-F: Textual Materials Relating to Michael Einik with Subject Lines Pertaining to Kosovo from 01/21/2001 – 09/30/2001 and 11/01/2004 – 11/20/2004
- 2019-0309-F: Textual Materials Relating to Daniel Fried with Subject Lines Pertaining to Kosovo from 01/21/2001 – 09/30/2001 and 11/01/2004 – 11/20/2004
- 2019-0379-F: Photographs of the Presentation of the Boy Scouts of America’s “Report to the Nation” to President George W. Bush on March 7, 2006
- 2019-0380-F: Photographs of Hamid Turki Zabn with President George W. Bush and with Condoleezza Rice on June 3, 2008
- 2019-0386-F: Letter to President Chen Shui-bian of Taiwan from President George W. Bush Delivered by NSC Staffer James Moriarty on December 1, 2003
- 2019-0391-F: Photographs of President George W. Bush with an Official Ministerial Dispatch Box