UPDATE: The permanent and special exhibits at the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum are open to the public. Our Research Room will be open by appointment only starting March 28, 2022. We will continue to respond to written requests for records at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check our website or archives.gov/coronavirus for updates on operating hours and status.
Order High Resolution Images of Photographs and Other Audiovisual Materials
- Gather all available information about the image; and if possible, find the filename (the “P” number found in the caption or details).
- Provide a specific description of the image, video, or audio clip, including date, location, topic, and if possible, the URL for each web page that contains the requested material.
- Specify JPEG or TIFF for digital images; DVD, QuickTime, AVI, MPEG4, or other for video; and CD, MP3, WAV, or other format for audio.
- Email this information plus your name, phone number, email, mailing address, and format and delivery preferences to email@example.com.
- There is a small processing fee: Schedule of Fees for AV Reproduction
- Audiovisual materials at the George W. Bush Presidential Library are subject to the requirements of the Presidential Records Act and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- To request materials not currently in the public domain, you must submit a written FOIA request. For more information, visit How to Submit a FOIA Request.
- There is a small processing fee: Schedule of Fees for AV Reproduction. Payment may be made by credit card or check made out to “NATF.”
- Video and audio materials will be burned to a DVD/CD and mailed. Digital images may be sent via email, FTP, or burned to a DVD/CD and mailed.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Orders may be placed by email, telephone, fax, or mail.
- Audiovisual Archives
George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
2943 SMU Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: 214-346-1656 Fax: 214-346-1558