The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum are open to the public. The Research Room is open by appointment only, which must be scheduled by 3:00pm if wishing to visit the next business day. Schedule a virtual orientation prior to booking travel. We respond to written requests for records at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check our website or archives.gov/coronavirus for updates on operating hours and status.
Order High Resolution Images of Photographs and Other Audiovisual Materials
- Gather all available information about the image; and if possible, find the filename (the “P” number found in the caption or details).
- Provide a specific description of the image, video, or audio clip, including date, location, topic, and if possible, the URL for each web page that contains the requested material.
- Specify JPEG or TIFF for digital images; DVD, QuickTime, AVI, MPEG4, or other for video; and CD, MP3, WAV, or other format for audio.
- Email this information plus your name, phone number, email, mailing address, and format and delivery preferences to email@example.com.
- There is a small processing fee: Schedule of Fees for AV Reproduction
- Audiovisual materials at the George W. Bush Presidential Library are subject to the requirements of the Presidential Records Act and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- To request materials not currently in the public domain, you must submit a written FOIA request. For more information, visit How to Submit a FOIA Request.
- There is a small processing fee: Schedule of Fees for AV Reproduction. Payment may be made by credit card or check made out to “NATF.”
- Video and audio materials will be burned to a DVD/CD and mailed. Digital images may be sent via email, FTP, or burned to a DVD/CD and mailed.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Orders may be placed by email, telephone, fax, or mail.
- Audiovisual Archives
George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
2943 SMU Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: 214-346-1656 Fax: 214-346-1558