UPDATE: The permanent and special exhibits at the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum are open to the public. Our Research Room remains to closed to the public. We will continue to respond to written requests for records at email@example.com. Please check the Library and Museum's website for updates on our operating hours and status.
Discounted group rates are available for reservations of 20 or more visitors. Teachers, review the Plan a Field Trip page for scheduling, chaperone requirements, lunch options, and other information.
- Submit this online Group Reservation Request Form.
- Make your visit more enjoyable by reviewing our Visitor Policies.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the desired visit date.
- An inquiry into date availability does not secure a reservation. A separate confirmation letter will be sent to you when your reservation is confirmed.
|Guest||Through 1/3/2022||After 1/3/2022|
|Group Youth (13-17 years)||$19||$9|
|Group Youth (5-12 years)||$16||$6|
|1 Group Bus Driver||FREE||FREE|
|1 Escort per Group||FREE||FREE|
Payment is due upon arrival. One form of payment is required for the entire reservation. Cash, company check, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) are accepted. If a group falls below 20 persons, the group will be charged the original price for admission tickets.
Reschedule or Cancel Group Visits
- To reschedule or cancel, notify Visitor Services as soon as possible.
- While we try to accommodate schedule changes, we cannot guarantee the availability of admission tickets if groups are not able to visit on the originally scheduled day and time.
- Entry is not guaranteed to groups arriving more than 30 minutes late. After 30 minutes, we reserve the right to release the reserved tickets to other visitors.
Visitor ServicesGeorge W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
2943 SMU Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: 214-346-1557 Fax: 214-346-1558